❤ ....aQ saYanG QamOO.... ❤

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Words dat can describe aLL Ur Damn DesicionIs "IDIOT" !

IDIOT



nOt u are 'reader'..but him's mind !




can u admit it bOy ?!



Huh ! i dOnt hOw tO describe all this ! but,i just can say yOu looked an idiOt Boy when u say like that !
You can let me gO its just because u didn't call me at 1 mOnth as we are cOuple???
yOu said u feel guilty 4 me??? dO i care dear ???? do i ever say dat i bOred tO wait u call me??
i didn't ! but, this is dat u want frOm me.. i think we are suitable fOr friends ! Only !
but its hurting me ! why are u beginned and u stoped it????
dumb me ! why me accepted u in dat day ? do u think me easy tO fOrget 'him'????
fOrget him its just because tO keep u in my mind?? always ?!

-4 HIM -

~ I LOVE U BUT I HATE U !~

No comments: